Pat Goodman

Default universe font for Word?

|How do I install the universe font for Word?
Jezebel

Copy the file to the fonts folder, or go to Control Panel Fonts and select
Install new font from the File menu.

"Pat Goodman" Pat wrote in message
|How do I install the universe font for Word?

Jezebel's instructions will suffice if you own the Univers font. I suspect
you want to know how to get it. Univers is a printer-resident font in many
HP LaserJet printers, and the drivers for those printers supply TrueType
versions of the resident fonts, so if you have a LaserJet and have installed
HP's software, you should already have Univers. Otherwise, it is a
commercial, copyright font that you will have to buy. There are undoubtedly
clones available free.