Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Donam Donam is offline

Default How do you CHANGE THE COLOR of the WAVY lines Green/Red for correc

I know there have been a lot of questions about the correcting wavy lines but
this is a different case. I have tried looking for the answer on the internet
but no results.

Basically what I want is to be able to change the color of the Wavy lines to
something brighter. I use the Blue background with with text. My yes can't
stand the white screen or white page when using the computer so when I change
to blue background I can't see the green and red wavy lines.

Any good way of doing this? There is nothing on the Office site that
mentions anything for this cases.

Thank you!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Hi Donam,

MS includes the Support.dot template (or Support11.dot) with a function to allow you to change the wavy line colors.

If it's installed it should be in, by default,

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\Macros

If not, you can use the procedure here to install it for Office 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/820917

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP