Dean

Default How do I print the screen?

I can remember years ago clicking Print Screen to print the display, but my
PrintScreen key doesn't do anything at all. I try Shift+PrntScrn, the key by
itself to no avail. Can't find Print Screen in Help. Nor Print Directory.
Can you help?
--
Dean
sf

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 15:49:02 -0700, "Dean"
wrote:

I can remember years ago clicking Print Screen to print the display, but my
PrintScreen key doesn't do anything at all. I try Shift+PrntScrn, the key by
itself to no avail. Can't find Print Screen in Help. Nor Print Directory.
Can you help?

Just press print screen to copy the screen and then right click or
Edit menu paste it into Word.

TF

You can also copy just a dialog by using Alt+Printscreen whilst the dialog
is the active object.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Dean" wrote in message
news : Well, duh, do I feel dumb! Thanks for the tip.
:
:
: wrote:
:
: I can remember years ago clicking Print Screen to print the display,
but my
: PrintScreen key doesn't do anything at all. I try Shift+PrntScrn,
the key by
: itself to no avail. Can't find Print Screen in Help. Nor Print
Directory.
: Can you help?
:
: Just press print screen to copy the screen and then right click or
: Edit menu paste it into Word.
:
:
:
: Practice safe eating. Always use condiments.
: