Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Angelina

Default Help! continuous section break within column

I have a very difficult form that I am trying to create & in one portion of
this document, I must create two columns and in the second column, I must
have two sections. When I try to create a continuous section break in this
second column, Word automatically thinks that I want to go to a new column
(going to the bottom of my second column). I do not. The reason I want a
continuous section break is because I want the second portion within that
column to be able to be 'unprotected' when I protect the document into a form
where only certain sections will be able to be modified. If anyone can
assist me with this huge dilema, I would greatly appreciate it!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Angelina

Hmmmm... Well, that's kinda what I thought, but gosh, I would think there
would be a way! I guess this just confirms my findings of there is no way...
Thanks for the feedback! It's much appreciated. Should there every be a
way in the future or if someone knows a way around this issue, please advise
me! Thanks!