Holly B.

Default Creating a new template

I have an old document for which I am attempting to create a new template to
include some new formatting. This document is now to include two sets of
graphs and tables, each with different text as descritpors. For example: I
have one side that has an INDICATOR statement describing what that sides
graph and table show. On the other side of the same page, I need to have a
second INDICATOR statement, along with it's graph and table. Neither side
would completely fill a column and thusly will not wrap to the next column.
In a previous attempt, I used a single column table to format this
separation, however this created issues when then formatting the graph and
table that were pasted into the outer table. Does anyone have any other
suggestions for how to make this work? Any help is greatly appreciated. If
an example is needed, I can provide.
Word Heretic

G'day "Holly B." ,

Three column table would make more sense surely. One for the writing
on the left, one for the pikky set inline with text, and one for the
right writing on the right, right? :-)

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Holly B. reckoned: