Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RichB

Default repeat words in word

I have a 10-page form that requires some of the information repeating on each
page. At the moment, I have to fill it in by cutting and pasting each page!
I'm sure there must be an easier way to do it but I cant find it.

Can anyone solve my problem for me?

Thanks
RichB
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 06:26 PM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM