Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chris Forzetting Chris Forzetting is offline

Default No Subset Box in Symbol dialog

I have Word 2003. When I enter the Symbol dialog, and choose normal text,
there is no subset box/drop-down list available. How do I get it to come on?

Thanks,

Chris Forzetting
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

In the lower right corner, choose Unicode (hex) instead of ASCII. That
makes the subset dropdown visible.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman