nelliehos

Default table of contents - changing links

I have inserted a table of contents into a Word 2000 document which works as
it should until I save and close the document. When reopened, the TOC has
changed to web hyperlinks that are in blue underlined text. How do I get rid
of these and revert to a normal TOC format?

Any help much appreciated.

rderize

Have look at the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article; it might help:

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Are you perhaps opening the document in Web Layout view?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.