Rebecca

Default OPENING HYPERLINKS PROBLEM

Hi. I am using MS Word 2003. I have hyperlinks in a Word document that link
to some wav files. Whenever I click on the hyperlink I get a "warning" that
opening the link may harm my computer. This is very annoying because it adds
another mouse clink, and the wav file is on my c drive -- so there is no
danger of infecting my computer. How do I turn this off? I looked everywhere
in the options but couldn't find it. If you know the answer to my question,
please explain in easy English. Thanks. Rebecca
Anne Troy

Rebecca: This changes it for "this" PC.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com