Ckanegae

Default How do I reformat a header on page 2 to be different from the hea.

I have a document thatis formatted already with a header and a footer. When I
continue to type and the text moves to page two the header and footer go with
it and the header is huge. I have tried to go in a format the header on the
2nd page with a page break, but it will not let me change the header size.
Herb Tyson [MVP]

Choose File - Page Setup - Layout tab, and enable Different First Page.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com