Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
kippers kippers is offline

Default Fill effect on shades within a cell of a Word table

Is it possible to add a fill effect in Word 2003 (e.g. diagonal shading
styles) to shades added to particular cells in a word table. I can do this
for a drawing object but I don't appear to have the option when I go to
format-borders & shading (only got the 'style' option)

Cheers
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

The full range of settings available for drawing objects cannot be
applied to tables; that's correct. Your options are limited to those
available on the Shading tab of the Format | Borders and Shading
dialog box. For example, you can't define a gradient.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP