Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CBlank4 CBlank4 is offline

Default Text is only readable in Web Layout View

Good day everyone,

I have a client who can only read his Word documents now in Web Layout View.
When he changes it to Normal, Print or any other view the majority of his
text becomes small garbled text that is all clumped together on the left side
of the page. Each paragraph appears to be seperated as well.

Can anyone help me with the fix for this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Clint
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Try changing the printer selected under the FilePrint dialog to something
else and then back again.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"CBlank4" wrote in message
news
Good day everyone,

I have a client who can only read his Word documents now in Web Layout
View.
When he changes it to Normal, Print or any other view the majority of his
text becomes small garbled text that is all clumped together on the left
side
of the page. Each paragraph appears to be seperated as well.

Can anyone help me with the fix for this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Clint

Creating dynamic cross reference links in a Word document torajudo Microsoft Word Help 5 April 27th 23 08:57 PM
How do I remove the visible text area box in Print Layout view? Alan Jones Microsoft Word Help 1 March 12th 06 06:36 PM
Reading Layout View Problematic as Default Word Attachment View D. Turnipseed Page Layout 4 January 5th 06 02:06 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
textbox to normal text Jack Sons New Users 16 December 5th 04 03:44 PM