Rustyjack

Default Can I print a document in which I have used themes ?

I have prepared a document in Word and have used themes to enhance the
design.However when I print the document, the themes are left off. Do they
only work in web pages?

Yes, themes are for Web pages. For printed documents you need to use a
watermark.