Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
kmdmcr kmdmcr is offline

Default Document is fine in print preview, once printed one cell is blank

I have one continuous table on a page and it is split into two columns. It
looks fine in print preview, but when I print the page, the cell on the top
right column is completely blank. Everything else in the document prints
except that one cell.
I've tried deleting the cell and starting from scratch but it doesn't help.
Please help. Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Hi kmdmcr

kmdmcr wrote:
I have one continuous table on a page and it is split into two columns. It
looks fine in print preview, but when I print the page, the cell on the top
right column is completely blank. Everything else in the document prints
except that one cell.
I've tried deleting the cell and starting from scratch but it doesn't help.

some Shape, anchored anywhere on this page (possibly the header or
footer area), is the usual suspect. Think of "white borderless
AutoShape" when searching.

Create a new blank document, hit RETURN a couple of times, and copy the
table over after the empty paragraphs. When you print that page, does
the cell come out fine?

HTH
Robert
--