Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dee

Default Back to previous doc when I close current doc (hyperlinks)

I have a TOC that I created using hyperlinks to numerous individual
documents, not the standard TOC format which is available. When I click on
a hyperlink the linked document opens. When I close the linked document I am
taken back to the TOC document, however I always go back to the top of the
TOC. Is there a way to make it so when you close the linked document you are
taken back to the original hyperlink in the TOC instead of to the top of the
document? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dee

Sorry - ignore my post. The doc does work properly when viewing the actual
documents through word. I also have the TOC on our Intranet. It's when
people view it through the Intranet and use the back button that they are
taken to the top of the page of the TOC. Unless I'm mistaken, there is no
way to change this, is there?