Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] faceman28208@yahoo.com is offline

Default Before and After Paragraph Spacing

On Dec 2, 5:47*pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
It did originate in Word 2000, when many other Web-centric features were
introduced. I tend to go for the predictable myself, and always keep "Don't
use HTML..." checked. I find that Ctrl+0 on a given heading will usually
remove enough Space Before to do the trick.

If I had my way to do this kind of exact formatting, I'd have them
just do styles in Word and import into Indesign. Something that might
have been possible of Adobe's marketing folks were....err..... at all
competent. Our's is not to wonder why.....

Paragraph spacing Gene L. New Users 0 April 11th 08 07:39 PM
paragraph spacing bpk Microsoft Word Help 6 May 8th 07 10:29 AM
Paragraph-End spacing Greg Microsoft Word Help 1 August 7th 06 11:41 PM
Paragraph Spacing LGFN Page Layout 6 May 30th 06 01:16 AM
paragraph spacing in a STYLE applies within the paragraph eric matschke Microsoft Word Help 5 January 3rd 06 10:16 PM