Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Alexander Gill Alexander Gill is offline

Default Function of 4 arrow keys at bottom right of keyboard

I thought they were for moving cursor but they don't
--
Sandy Gill
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

They do here.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Alexander Gill" wrote in message
I thought they were for moving cursor but they don't
--
Sandy Gill

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Your post is so utterly lacking in detail that I have no idea why I'm even
responding... Other than it's late & I've nothing better to do :-) so let me
guess - You're in a blank document pressing arrow keys wondering why the
cursor won't move. The doc must have *content* before you can navigate
through it. Type some stuff or open a doc that has some content & see if
that makes a difference. If you have characters on a line the L-R arrows
work, if you have more than 1 line the U-D arrows work.

Sorry, but that's the best guess I can make based on no more information
than you supplied. If that's not the problem/solution fill us in on what
version of Windows, what version of Word (that is what you're using,
right?), specifics about the do & its construction, and *which* set of arrow
keys - there are 2 sets.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac