Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Porteur Porteur is offline

Default Scrolling in Word 2003

The Scrolling feature in Word 2003 runs too quickly, and I want to slow it
down. How do I do that?

Grateful
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If your mouse has a scroll wheel, try using that to scroll. If your
mouse doesn't have a scroll wheel, then don't use the mouse to scroll.
You can use the keyboard to scroll more slowly. The DownArrow,
PageDown, and Ctrl+PageDown keys scroll down by line, screen, and page,
respectively. Similarly, the UpArrow, PageUp, and Ctrl+PageUp keys
scroll up by line, screen, and page, respectively.

Porteur wrote:

The Scrolling feature in Word 2003 runs too quickly, and I want to slow it
down. How do I do that?

Grateful

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Henk57[_97_] Henk57[_97_] is offline

In addition, if you still want to use the mouse, you can press the
arrow-like triangles on top/bottom of the scroll bar for "incremental
scrolling".

;2421425']If your mouse has a scroll wheel, try using that to scroll.

-

--
Henk57