Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
guycpsi guycpsi is offline

Default Autocorrect Utility

Is their an Autocorrect utility so I can add my Autocorrect data from Word
2003 to Word 2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 07:04:02 -0700, guycpsi
wrote:

Is their an Autocorrect utility so I can add my Autocorrect data from Word
2003 to Word 2007?

Use the AutoCorrect.dot template from
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...utocorrect.htm in Word
2003 to save the existing entries to a document.

Then use the AutoCorrect.dotm template (in Autocorrect2007.zip) from
http://jay-freedman.info to load that document into Word 2007.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman