Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
A Disappointed Customer From Hong Kong A Disappointed Customer From Hong Kong is offline

Default Envelope Wizard

I am a MS Office user. I use MS Office since 1997. But seems the new
Office2007's word, not provide the "envelope wizard" again, right??? I got a
lot of trouble now...
How can I do?????
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 20:15:01 -0700, A Disappointed Customer From Hong
wrote:

I am a MS Office user. I use MS Office since 1997. But seems the new
Office2007's word, not provide the "envelope wizard" again, right??? I got a
lot of trouble now...
How can I do?????

It is there. Click the Mailings ribbon, and click the Envelopes button
at the far left end. The dialog is almost the same as the old one.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

"Attention" line in Envelope wizard? Stan Brown New Users 4 April 28th 23 08:54 AM
Envelope wizard is driving me mad! Red Ruth Mailmerge 2 May 25th 06 12:45 PM
fax wizard comes on when trying to print envelope swami tommie Microsoft Word Help 1 November 7th 05 02:45 AM
Envelope Wizard Jennifer New Users 0 July 26th 05 10:06 PM
envelope wizard kcordill Microsoft Word Help 4 June 29th 05 03:15 PM