Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Amethyst Amethyst is offline

Default print an envelope and letter together in Word 2007

In Word 2003 I could print an envelope with each letter I wrote, but I cannot
find a way to do this in Word 2007. Can anyone help please?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

What happens when you try?

Amethyst wrote:
In Word 2003 I could print an envelope with each letter I wrote, but
I cannot find a way to do this in Word 2007. Can anyone help please?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Amethyst Amethyst is offline

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

What happens when you try?

Amethyst wrote:
In Word 2003 I could print an envelope with each letter I wrote, but
I cannot find a way to do this in Word 2007. Can anyone help please?

Thank you for your prompt reply. I have not been able to do it - I can not find a tab on the ribbon menus to enable me to do this. Perhaps it is just a printer problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The envelope function is the first item on the Mailings tab thereafter the
procedure is the same as in the earlier version.

Amethyst wrote:
"Graham Mayor" wrote:

What happens when you try?