Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Elaine Elaine is offline

Default Modify icon on Quick Access toolbar

When I add a command to the Quick Access toolbar that does not have an icon
displayed in the left panel, a generic circle icon is added to the QAT.
How can I modify that icon or any other icon on the QAT. It is confusing to
have more than one identical icon on the QAT. Any ideas
--
Elaine Clark
End User Technician

--
Elaine Clark
End User Technician
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Unfortunately, Word 2007 does not allow you to edit the icons on the QAT.

You can, however, use toolbars from previous versions in Word 2007. See
http://www.gmayor.com/Toolbars_in_word_2007.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP