Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ally Ally is offline

Default Word 2007 crashes computer

Ever now and again when I'm working in word 2007 my computer just crashes
and reboots ever since installing office 2007. It only happens when I'm
actively working on a Word 2007 (I think always when working with tables).

I've tried everything from disk checks, to virus scans, installed windows
and office updates etc

My computer which is only 4-5 months old, works perfectly otherwise. The
computers just switches off and reboots, nearly like someone has pulled the
power. This has happened up to 20 times, always when I'm working inside Word
2007 which isn't all the time, only now and again.

Anyone have any advice?