Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BrianJKoch BrianJKoch is offline

Default Word does not detect mouse

My demo version of MS Word 2007 no longer detects mouse movement or clicks in
the document area of the window. OR portions of the options window.

I first noticed the problem after a Vista update on 10 Oct 2007.

I'd like to buy the product, but not if it doesn't work.

Anyone have any ideas what happened?