Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
E-mail report using Lotus Notes rather t E-mail report using Lotus Notes rather t is offline

Default update dropdown on form bookmark.

Hi,

I have a MS Word form that I have programmed a dropdowm menu. I also have
certain area where there is repetition for other entries in the form. In
other words I have to enter Mfg twice in the form. So what I did is book
mark it and select Calculate on exit. On the other field I have {REF
Dropdown1}. What am I not doing right that is not updating the second
repetition field. I have to right mouse click and select update fields in
order for the form to update the repitition field. Please help.