Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brian Gugu Brian Gugu is offline

Default I cant edit a document using Microsoft Word Viewer, what should i

I cant edit a document using Microsoft Word Viewer, what should i do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

*Viewer* means exactly that - If you want to edit the file you'll need to
obtain a working copy of Word or a program that can open/edit Word files.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 8/25/06 5:54 PM, in article
, "Brian Gugu"
wrote:

I cant edit a document using Microsoft Word Viewer, what should i do?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Buy Word. A viewer is just that - a viewer.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Brian Gugu" wrote in message
I cant edit a document using Microsoft Word Viewer, what should i do?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brian Gugu Brian Gugu is offline

Default I cant edit a document using Microsoft Word Viewer, what shoul

Bob Jones / JoAnn Paules,

Is there a word program that i can obtain by downloading to be able to edit
or i actually need to go out and purchase it?

Brian

"Brian Gugu" wrote in message
I cant edit a document using Microsoft Word Viewer, what should i do?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You can download the trial of Office 2003, or the beta of Office 2007, but
eventually you will have to buy one of the other. There is also the freeware
Open Office software that will read and write Word documents which may do
what you need.
You may even find the Wordpad will suffice for occasional editing tasks.

"Brian Gugu" wrote in message
I cant edit a document using Microsoft Word Viewer, what should i
do?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There are many other word processors out there. Some are free, most are not.
There is no guarantee that they will be fully compatible with Microsoft Word
tho. Just food for thought.

Amazon.com is currently offering Works Suite, which includes Word 2002, for
$74.99 after a $20 mail-in rebate. Isn't your work worth $75?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]