Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karavin Karavin is offline

Default My 2003 Word has stopped auto page breaks. How do I fix?

My 2003 Word has stopped doing automatic page breaks. I have not been able to
correct this. If anyone has any ideas for me I would be grateful.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Try the following: On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the View
tab. Select the "White space between pages (Print view only)" check box.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Karavin" wrote in message
My 2003 Word has stopped doing automatic page breaks. I have not been able
correct this. If anyone has any ideas for me I would be grateful.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karavin Karavin is offline

Thank you for your help Stefan. I did do as you suggested and the "White
space between pages(Print view only)" box was checked.

"Karavin" wrote in message
My 2003 Word has stopped doing automatic page breaks. I have not been able
correct this. If anyone has any ideas for me I would be grateful.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Try this instead: In an existing document, click Format | Columns, and
choose the "One" option (even if it already appears to be selected). Click
OK. If this fixes the problem, repeat the procedure in the normal.dot
template. When you are done, save and close the template.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Karavin" wrote in message
My 2003 Word has stopped doing automatic page breaks. I have not been
able
correct this. If anyone has any ideas for me I would be grateful.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karavin Karavin is offline

Dear Stefan, you are a genius, thank you for your help. I can type more than
a one page document again. thank you for your kindness.

"Karavin" wrote in message
My 2003 Word has stopped doing automatic page breaks. I have not been
able
correct this. If anyone has any ideas for me I would be grateful.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You are welcome. :-)

--