Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marsha Marsha is offline

Default How to index names geographically in Records Management

Iam doing an assignment for school and I have a list of names that I'm
supposed to index geographically and I don't have a clue, could someone help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sparrahart Sparrahart is offline

A bit more info please. Do you have to create an Index with the names of
towns/suburbs? Or do you have to sort a list of suburbs?

Lyn

"Marsha" wrote:

Iam doing an assignment for school and I have a list of names that I'm
supposed to index geographically and I don't have a clue, could someone help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I would suggest talking to your teacher.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~