Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lisa

Default What's the proper format for putting typist initials on a letter?

I am typing a professional letter for my boss and I'm not sure how to put the
typist initials on the bottom.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Charles Kenyon

This newsgroup is designed to advise on the technical aspects of using
Word,not to give advice on the *content* of documents written in Word. It is
not the best place to ask your question, even if you get some answers.
Search the web for examples (using Google at http://www.google.com/ or
another search engine), or use your imagination.

In this case, take a look at some old letters done by a former secretary in
the office and see what was used. General format is CK:me but different
places use differet formats.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Lisa" wrote in message
I am typing a professional letter for my boss and I'm not sure how to put
the
typist initials on the bottom.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lisa

Default What's the proper format for putting typist initials on a lett

Well, sorry. I am new to this and did not know this is "not the best place
to ask my question."

"Lisa" wrote in message
I am typing a professional letter for my boss and I'm not sure how to put
the
typist initials on the bottom.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Charles Kenyon

Hi Lisa,

My message wasn't intended to be criticism, we all are beginners at many
things. It was meant to give you information you need. I did answer your
question the best I could in my second paragraph.
--

"Lisa" wrote in message
I am typing a professional letter for my boss and I'm not sure how to
put
the
typist initials on the bottom.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

I was taught to use a slash. And I believe there's also a convention that
the author's initials need not be included provided the person who
dictated/wrote the letter is the one who actually signed it (which is
assumed to be true in most cases).