Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
aah aah is offline

Default Includetext command

How do you use and execute the "includetext" command

--
AAH
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

How about using Word Help on the subject rather than asking someone to
transcribe that information here :-) There's plenty of Help on the use of
all of Word's fields right within the Help files, but if you have any
specific difficulties after doing some research & making an effort please
don't hesitate to ask.

--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"AAH" wrote in message
How do you use and execute the "includetext" command

--
AAH

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
aah aah is offline

I did the research already and put the command in the file that I am trying
to pull the information into and nothing happens that is why and I am
actually asking about the execution of the command. I am wondering if I am
missing something
--
AAH

"AAH" wrote in message
How do you use and execute the "includetext" command

--
AAH

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfm...ldscontent.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

INCLUDETEXT SorrentoBob Mailmerge 13 August 20th 08 02:39 PM
IncludeText Randy Microsoft Word Help 2 February 21st 08 08:39 PM
IncludeText sonia New Users 5 September 10th 07 09:46 AM
Adding an includetext command to paragraph Heather Mailmerge 3 October 24th 06 07:24 AM
using INCLUDETEXT? BrendaLL Microsoft Word Help 2 March 9th 06 07:42 AM