Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Howard Westbrook Howard Westbrook is offline

Default Email signatures

My company has a standard email signature they want me to use. It has a Logo
in it and I have to save it in Word as a HTML format. I am using latest
version of Word and Microsoft Mail. How can I save this and use it as my
email sinature?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Do you mean Windows Mail or Outlook?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Howard Westbrook" wrote in
message ...
My company has a standard email signature they want me to use. It has a
Logo
in it and I have to save it in Word as a HTML format. I am using latest
version of Word and Microsoft Mail. How can I save this and use it as my
email sinature?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Howard Westbrook Howard Westbrook is offline

I am using Microsoft Mail for email. Word 2007 will not let me save in HTML.
I created my email signature with logos but the text version will not show
them. Help says save in HTML format. What do I need to do?

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Do you mean Windows Mail or Outlook?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Howard Westbrook" wrote in
message ...
My company has a standard email signature they want me to use. It has a
Logo
in it and I have to save it in Word as a HTML format. I am using latest
version of Word and Microsoft Mail. How can I save this and use it as my
email sinature?

Email signatures need to be migrated to a new computer Excel to convert UK pounds to US dollars Microsoft Word Help 9 June 3rd 06 02:52 PM
adding signatures to dictations rec'd by email philr Microsoft Word Help 0 January 17th 06 08:57 PM
How do I eliminate picking up email signatures from office 2000 n. Harry BedfordVA Microsoft Word Help 0 January 10th 06 10:20 PM
Signatures Kath Microsoft Word Help 0 April 20th 05 02:57 PM
insert one of my email signatures for another John Microsoft Word Help 1 February 4th 05 10:15 PM