Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Betsy Russ Betsy Russ is offline

Default My second level of bullets do not indent and change.

The second level of bullets stay the same as the first and don't indent. Is
there a format I need to be aware of?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

How are you making them the second level? What happens if you press
Alt+Shift+Right? Does that indent them and use a different bullet?

You can also change levels using Tab and Backspace, if the "Set left- and
first-indent with tabs and backspaces" option is checked in Tools -
AutoCorrect Options - AutoFormat As You Type.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com