Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jimmy

Default conditional page breaks ?

Is it possible to setup up a macro for conditional page breaking? Let's
say I have a parts listing sorted by store number. When the
store number changes I would like a page break. Could this be possible?
The list is too large to manually insert the page breaks. If only it was as
easy as excels subtotals.............