Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Izzy

Default remove watermark inserted by another user

The document was reviewed by another user who inserted the watermark 'draft'.
The watermark is visible both on screen and in print accross the entire page
(header/doc text/footer). It shows up on every page of the document and
cannot be 'picked' from header/doc text/footer. The reviewer has refused to
remove the watermark due to 'personal issues'. The document is in Word 2003;
computer system is Windows XP.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

Personal Issues! No, I don't want to know! I presume he won't be having any
more in your employ.

Are you quite sure that the watermark cannot be 'picked' from the header?
What happens if you try and delete via Format Background Watermark?

--
Enjoy,
Tony