Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Daniel Daniel is offline

Default Embed word control as rich text control in asp.net?

Hi,

I would like to use the microsoft word control as a rich text control in my
asp.net application to allow customer draft message and easily copy n paste
object (attachment,image,and etc) into it.
Anyone have the knowledge to help me out?
Hope can get some article on how to perform it.

thank you in advance.
Rgrds,
Daniel.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?RGFuaWVs?=,

I would like to use the microsoft word control as a rich text control in my
asp.net application to allow customer draft message and easily copy n paste
object (attachment,image,and etc) into it.
Anyone have the knowledge to help me out?

I'm not aware that there's any such thing as a "Microsoft Word control"?

If you mean the Word application, it's not designed to be used in this manner.
In any case, you're way off-topic in this *end user* newsgroup. Better to try
in one of the office.developer newsgroups.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org