Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JERRY JERRY is offline

Default how to place a christmas clipart on my avery 8160 address labels

I tried this and the part where it say import address it won't work as my
Outlook2003 contact list came up and every bit of info was checked and when I
unchecked the names I didn't want it lost all the names ?

Here's the link I tried and followed
::::http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT101467671033
Any easy way to do this ? as I've got my 3 pages of names and would like to
put a christmas clipart on the end of the label ?
Jerry

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JERRY JERRY is offline

Default how to place a christmas clipart on my avery 8160 address labe

I broke my left wrist so will try after the holidays as too far behind to
play with this year..............thanks for the location/link and I hope I
can do it next year.

Jerry