Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Munchkin Munchkin is offline

Default Word 2003 freezes and does not respond

I really hope that someone can help. I have Word 2003 (Student Edition) and
it keeps freezing and closing down (does not respond). It seems to work a
little longer when I put it through detect and repair (in the help drop down
menu), but it is not always the solution. I have recently noticed that it
happens more often when I am adding a comment box connected to tracking
changes. Does anyone know why this is happening please?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Does this happen with a particular document? If so, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/CorruptDoc.htm.

On the other hand, if it happens with any document, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP