Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stacey_Girl Stacey_Girl is offline

Default Equations Print Blurry

I have a lot of documents contaning equations and have used the new tool to
insert them. When I do a print preview OR print the word document OR pdf. it
then print all the equations are blurry and look horrbile.

Please say there is an easy fix. I am deperatly tryign to finish up this
HUGE project for work.

Any assitance would be gretaly apprciated.

Thanks,
Stacey

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Does this happen with all documents that contain equations or just with one?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Stacey_Girl" wrote in message
I have a lot of documents contaning equations and have used the new tool to
insert them. When I do a print preview OR print the word document OR pdf.
it
then print all the equations are blurry and look horrbile.

Please say there is an easy fix. I am deperatly tryign to finish up this
HUGE project for work.

Any assitance would be gretaly apprciated.

Thanks,
Stacey

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

Try setting the print quality to high for images and see if that solves it.

1)Word orb, Word Options, Advanced, Print. Make sure "Use draft quality" is
not selected.
2)Microsoft orb, Print, Print, Properties. The available properties depend
on your printer.

Yves

"Stacey_Girl" wrote in message
I have a lot of documents contaning equations and have used the new tool to
insert them. When I do a print preview OR print the word document OR pdf.
it
then print all the equations are blurry and look horrbile.

Please say there is an easy fix. I am deperatly tryign to finish up this
HUGE project for work.

Any assitance would be gretaly apprciated.

Thanks,
Stacey

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Service Pack 2 of Office 2007 was released yesterday, and according to
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/953195 some of the fixes involve improved
rendering. It's worth trying it to see whether this particular problem is
fixed.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman