Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Pat is offline

Default my cursor moves while typing causing me to insert information

please help me discover why my cursor jumps on the page
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi pat,

If you're using a laptop, it may be because you're brushing the touchpad. If so, try disabling the touchpad while you're typing.

--
Cheers
macropod