Hélène

Default How to make one font only for all styles?

Hi,

Could you please help me with this: we use a "branded" font, i.e. Verdana
and our Normal.dot is created with Verdana; however, is there a way to make
so that all styles use this font? In other words, force all built-in styles
to be based on Verdana? Same thing goes for header and footers, etc.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Hélène

If you have changed the default font to Verdana, then it is the font of
Normal style, and all styles based on Normal will also use it unless they
have a different font specified. The styles that by default specify a
different font are relatively few and mostly not ordinary document text
styles: Headings 1-3 and 9, plus Balloon Text, Document Map, Envelope
Address, Envelope Return, HTML Code, HTML Keyboard, HTML Preformatted, HTML
Sample, HTML Typewriter, Index Heading, Macro Text, Message Header, Plain
Text, Subtitle, Title, and TOA Heading. As you can see, there are very few
of these that you would need to change for document use.

"Hélène" wrote in message
news
Hi,

Could you please help me with this: we use a "branded" font, i.e. Verdana
and our Normal.dot is created with Verdana; however, is there a way to

make
so that all styles use this font? In other words, force all built-in

styles
to be based on Verdana? Same thing goes for header and footers, etc.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Hélène

Hélène

Thank you all for your help.

"Hélène" wrote:

Hi,

Could you please help me with this: we use a "branded" font, i.e. Verdana
and our Normal.dot is created with Verdana; however, is there a way to make
so that all styles use this font? In other words, force all built-in styles
to be based on Verdana? Same thing goes for header and footers, etc.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Hélène

where is the Helvetica font? Valerie Microsoft Word Help 3 April 28th 23 02:52 AM
font styles GARY H. New Users 2 March 16th 05 10:21 PM
Custom Table Styles - selected font not sticking Dean Wheeler Tables 2 March 14th 05 08:47 PM
Default font - possible bulletproof fix in Word 2003 [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 0 January 14th 05 09:14 PM
Deleting template affects styles, specifically font size. BrownEyedMaria Microsoft Word Help 2 January 6th 05 06:59 PM