How do I make an Employee ID badge with enough space for detailed.

Old January 15th 05, 04:45 PM
Dan

Default How do I make an Employee ID badge with enough space for detailed.

I need to design a new Employee ID badge for all the employees to wear that
includes their picture and all inportant information about that employee.
Where can I find a template? Thank you.
Old January 15th 05, 08:16 PM
Doug Robbins

See the article "Graphics on Labels" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at

http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

and "Graphics from data base" item under the "Special merges" section of
fellow MVP Cindy Meister's website at

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/MergFram.htm

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,