Bullets make bulleted document

Old November 29th 04, 12:59 PM
Michel

Default Bullets make bulleted document

Hi all,

I am using Word of Office Proffessional Edition 2004. When I use bullets,
press the bullet button in the button bar, al lines get bullets. I can go to
the desired situation by pressing the Undo Button one ore more times. This is
not what I intended it to be, only one line should become buletted. Does
anyone know what is the matter? I just started using this system, so it
should not be a formatting from someone else. I only changed the formatting
for Normal to use Arial in stead of Times Roman.

Regards, Michel
Old November 29th 04, 01:26 PM
Shauna Kelly

Hi Michel

See
Formatting applied to one paragraph affects the entire document
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Format...eformatted.htm

and
How to control bullets in Microsoft Word
http://www.ShaunaKelly.com/word/bull...olbullets.html

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.