Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
shirl shirl is offline

Default i lost the actual display of the labels I am typing

I was typing label and the actual design of the label is gone and it just
shows the words within the lable, how do I get the actual label to display
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Shirl wrote:
I was typing label and the actual design of the label is gone and it
just shows the words within the lable, how do I get the actual label
to display

I'm not sure what you mean by the "actual design" of the label, but if
you're referring to the dashed lines that show the edges of the labels, then
you need to click Table Show Gridlines.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman