Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Vero Vero is offline

Default WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FORMULAS/ADD AND SUBTRACT

USING WORD 2007

CANT FIND FORMULA/ADD SUBTRACT?? WHERE IS THIS...?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Click in a table, then click the Layout tab. Formula is at the far right
end. If you'd like for it to be more convenient, you can right-click it and
put it onto the Quick Access Toolbar (QAT).

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Vero" wrote in message
USING WORD 2007

CANT FIND FORMULA/ADD SUBTRACT?? WHERE IS THIS...?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Vero Vero is offline

"Vero" wrote:

USING WORD 2007

CANT FIND FORMULA/ADD SUBTRACT?? WHERE IS THIS...?

(SORRY IGNORE - ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED) DIDNT SEE ...!! THANKS!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WordPerfect User Needs Help WordPerfect User Needs Help is offline

Why don't I see "formula at the far right end?" Is this in the page layout
tab?
What layout tab?
--
LISASLEGAL

"Vero" wrote in message
USING WORD 2007

CANT FIND FORMULA/ADD SUBTRACT?? WHERE IS THIS...?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

When the insertion point is inside a table in Word 2007, you should see two
Table Tools tabs on the ribbon: Design and Layout. Click the Layout tab.
Click the Formula button (in the Data group) to display the Formula dialog
box.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Subtract formula Candace Tables 6 April 21st 23 01:10 PM
Subtract a week using field code? [email protected] Page Layout 2 February 3rd 06 07:33 AM
how do you write the subtract sign scuba phill Microsoft Word Help 4 May 10th 05 02:47 PM
How can I subtract 2 columns in a table? Becky Tables 2 April 23rd 05 03:20 AM
how do I add and subtract on a spreed sheet Peter Evans Page Layout 1 January 22nd 05 08:49 AM