Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Aurora Aurora is offline

Default Restricted Typing area

I am using Word 2003.
I created a "merge form" using tables. The form has around 15 - 20 rows.
The last row, which is 1 cell, is 1-1/2" tall and approximately 7" wide.
This row is not at the bottom of the page. There is at least 1-1/2" more
until the bottom of the page. But I can not seem to type more than 2 1/2
lines of normal size type in this cell. Can anyone tell me why this is? Is
there a way around this? I really need to type at least 4 lines. I would
appreciate any help you can give me on this problem.

Aurora