Cuyamaca Kat

Default Missing Adobe PDF command in WORD 2003

How come I don't see this selected on the file menu? The ADOBE people says it
is provided in this version of WORD.
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Do you have Acrobat, not just the free Reader, installed on your system?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Cuyamaca Kat" Cuyamaca wrote in message
How come I don't see this selected on the file menu? The ADOBE people says
it
is provided in this version of WORD.

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Then you aren't going to have the capability.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote:

Do you have Acrobat, not just the free Reader, installed on your system?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Cuyamaca Kat" Cuyamaca wrote in message
How come I don't see this selected on the file menu? The ADOBE people
says
it
is provided in this version of WORD.

Amedee Van Gasse

Cuyamaca Kat shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.docmanagement:

How come I don't see this selected on the file menu? The ADOBE people
says it is provided in this version of WORD.

If you want to make pdf files from word, install a pdf printer like
cutepdf, pdf995,... (GIYF).

If you want "a" word processing program that can make pdf files
directly without additional software (what you seem to expect from
word) then you have to install OpenOffice (http://openoffice.org). It
is free(gratis) /and/ Free(libre). And combatable with MS Office.

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.5.7
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?