Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
merlin78639 merlin78639 is offline

Default quotation marks don't show until space after is added - Help????

When I type in Word 2003, my quotation marks and apostrophes don't show up
until after i have added the space or letter following. What can I do to
switch this feature off???? It is making me crazy!!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You have managed to enable an international keyboard. Check your settings in
Windows | Control Panel | Keyboard.

"merlin78639" wrote in message
When I type in Word 2003, my quotation marks and apostrophes don't show up
until after i have added the space or letter following. What can I do to
switch this feature off???? It is making me crazy!!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
merlin78639 merlin78639 is offline

Suzanne - thank you so much! I had managed FINALLY to figure this out for
myself, but in the meantime it had driven me crazy. It was not so bad in
most programs, but in my architectural program, it meant an extra step in
dimensioning every item, and it really slowed me down. Thanks again!!!

M Hartl