Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JVT9384 JVT9384 is offline

Default Submit Button Action

I made a form in word. What I want is that when someone clicks the submit
button, to have the information e-mail to me and then have the person viewing
the page directed to a different page. I cannot figure out how to ask the
button to do both. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kevin Porter Kevin Porter is offline

I am having the same problem. I changed the action of the button to mailto,
but it simply opens outlook without the form attached. I actually don;t care
about redirecting to a new page, I just need a current copy of the form
e-mailed. I added the submit button using the toolbar, I am using office
2003.

"JVT9384" wrote:

I made a form in word. What I want is that when someone clicks the submit
button, to have the information e-mail to me and then have the person viewing
the page directed to a different page. I cannot figure out how to ask the
button to do both. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Bob is offline

Draw a command button