Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] carlosanwork@yahoo.com is offline

Default I want only half page, not full page.

I need only half page to make a flyer reading from long side up and down.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
charles arnett charles arnett is offline

Use margin settings to eend up with 5.5 wide by 8.5 high
charles arnett
" m
wrote in message ...
I need only half page to make a flyer reading from long side up and down.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

wrote in message ...
I need only half page to make a flyer reading from long side up and down.

It worked just great!, thank you very much for your help, the only thing was finding margins, I think I went into page setup, thanks again.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] sundsell@isd721.org is offline

On Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 11:34:23 AM UTC-5, charles arnett wrote:
Use margin settings to eend up with 5.5 wide by 8.5 high
I need only half page to make a flyer reading from long side up and down.

I need to write a half page report how many sentences should I have?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you have Word 2000 or above, select the "2 pages per sheet" option on the
Margins tab of Page Setup. This will give you two logical pages per physical
sheet. You need fill only one of them. If you want to print two of them on
the same sheet of paper, you can either copy/paste your content into page 2
or (more simply) you can choose to print pages 1, 1.

http://word.mvps.org