DaffyD DaffyD is offline
Junior Member

Location: Philadelphia, PA
Smile Track changes does not show names of reviewers

I am using Word 2007.

When I am reviewing documents with track changes visible on my home pc, I am unable to see who made specific changes and the date on which each was made when I hover my cursor over them. When I use my office pc that information appears automatically (viewing the identical document). This leads me to believe I may have set a Word Option or other Word setting elsewhere in Word incorrectly. I have looked everywhere, and I can't figure out how to make that information appear.

When I use the "show markup" tool in the Review ribbon, the reviewers are listed there, so the track change information is definitely recorded in the file. I can use the color of each reviewer as it appears there to identify who made the changes, but I cannot see the date the changes were made

If I can't fix this, I may have to go to the office to get my work done!!!! Please help me so I don't meet that fate.

Last edited by DaffyD : July 16th 10 at 09:52 PM Reason: missed a typo